Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
Data subjects: Website visitors, e-commerce users.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 2016/679 hereinafter referred to as 'GDPR', in its quality of Data Controller of your personal data NASTER S.R.L. hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing: in particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of legislative or contractual obligations:
- technical and functional access to the site, no data is kept after closing the browser;
- purposes related to the execution of a contract of which you are a party or to the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request (eg: contact request via the Contact form, E-Commerce order management);
- Advanced navigation purposes or customised content management;
- Statistics and Analysis of navigation and users’ purposes;
- public relations.
For the purposes of the above-mentioned processing, the Data Controller may become aware of particular categories of personal data and in detail: Internet Browsing Log Files. The processing of personal data for these particular categories is carried out in compliance with Article 9 of the GDPR.
Processing methods. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by electronic calculators using software systems managed by third parties;
- by electronic calculators using software systems directly managed or programmed;
- temporary treatment in an anonymous form.
Each treatment takes place in compliance with the procedures set out in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security measures.
Your data will be processed only by staff expressly authorised by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- programmers and analysts;
- Administration office;
- Marketing office.
Communication: Your data may be disclosed to external parties for a correct management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients including all the duly appointed Data Processors:
- Facebook: Advertising service, advertising target, content customisation;
- Google AdWords: Advertising Service, Advertising Target, Analytics / Measurement, Content Customisation, Optimisation;
- Google Analytics: Advertising target, Analytics / Measurement, Optimisation.
Diffusion: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the purposes indicated above, to the following countries:
- EU countries;
- United States.
Retention period. Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and fulfilment of the contractual purposes;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the completion of the services provided;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory time limits prescribed by law.
Since browsers - and often different versions of the same browser - also differ significantly from each other, if you prefer to act independently through your browser preferences, you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in your browser's guide. For an overview of the modes of action for the most common browsers, you can visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads if you wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but interrupts the use and collection of some data by these companies.
For further information about the possibility of opting out, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is NASTER S.R.L. (Via Tonino da Lumezzane SNC , 24057 MARTINENGO (BG); VAT n.: 00954820163; it can be contacted at the following addresses: E-mail: email@example.com; Telephone: 035844009) in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
You have the right to ask the owner the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of your personal data, as well as exercise all the rights provided for by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Data subject rights
1. The data subjects have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them, even if not yet registered, their communication in an intelligible form and the possibility to make a complaint to the supervisory authority.
2. The data subject has the right to obtain information about:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the country, as managers or agents.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfilment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of his/her personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.